About Tokarski + Millemann Architects
Tokarski Millemann Architects, LLC, is an established, award winning architectural firm located in Monmouth County, New Jersey with licenses in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Our company provides inspiration to our clients through creative design and extraordinary service. We recently renovated our office to be a showplace of modern design to our clients and provide an awesome place to work.
Why should YOU choose T+M Architects?
At Tokarski Millemann Architects, or TMA for short, we are always seeking “rock stars” to join our team. We strive to be the best-in-class and need people with the same work ethic. We provide continuous growth opportunities, up to partnership level, for employees who have the skills and drive. If you have what it takes, we will help you get there. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to supporting training opportunities for continual professional development. We offer 401K and profit sharing. Our team is made up of a group of motivated and passionate individuals. Do you have what it takes?
Current Open Positions Available:
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER 2 or 3
Non-registered architectural school graduate involved in or completed the Architecture Experience Program (AXP) with 4-6 years minimum of experience.
Project Architects and Project Managers
RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS:
Perform all architectural assignments as directed by Project Architect or Project Manager. Works as team member on assigned projects interacting with other professional disciplines.
- Initiate and create designs for assigned projects.
- Develop schematic and design development sketches appropriate to programmatic requirements.
- Cad drafting
- Production of construction documents under the direction of Project Architect or Project Manager.
- Code and Zoning research
- Site Planning/Zoning evaluations
- Will be required to visit job sites for verification and evaluation.
- Will be required to take measurements, document and photograph existing conditions.
- Review & process shop drawings and submittals.
- Product research & selection of appropriate products for use on projects.
- Coordinate with Consulting Engineers.
- Other duties as assigned by Project Architect or Project Manager.
May occasionally supervise the duties of other designers and interns.
PERSONAL QUALITIES and WORK ETHICS:
- Personal time management skills are required.
- Ability to inspire through design, creatively problem solve, and propose intelligent solutions.
- Ability to interact successfully with staff, clients and other professional disciplines.
- Displays honesty and integrity at all times.
- Open to instruction, change; receptive to ideas and concepts.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Displays a team player attitude.
- Demonstrates desire to be a lifelong learner.
Bachelors of Architecture degree, with 3-8 years of work experience in the field of Architecture.
Must be proficient in AutoCad Architecture version 2020 & REVIT and possess working knowledge of Word & Excel.
3D modeling and rendering (Sketch-Up, Photoshop) a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in joining the TMA team, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].