Inspirational Architecture, Distinctive Designs, and Extraordinary Customer Service
About Tokarski + Millemann Architects
Tokarski Millemann Architects, LLC, is an established, award-winning architectural firm located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. With licenses in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania we have the capability to do work regionally; although the majority of our work is in New Jersey. Our company provides inspiration to our clients through creative design and extraordinary service. We recently renovated our office to be a showplace of modern design to our clients and provide an awesome place to work. We like to describe it as a professional family atmosphere. Located at the Jersey Shore just off Exit 98….it is one of the best places to live,work and raise a family in New Jersey (and only 7 minutes to the beach.)
Why should YOU choose T+M Architects?
If you join our team at Tokarski Millemann Architects, or TMA for short, you will become a valued key member who contributes directly to the firm’s overall success. We strongly believe that the sharing of creative ideas and “open door” communication with management fosters a team oriented, collaborative environment that leads to project success. Continuous growth through mentoring and educational development opportunities is available to those who have a passion for their profession. If you have what it takes, we will help you get there! A competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401K and profit sharing plan is offered. We work hard and we like to have fun so we have spontaneous social outings, staff lunches, birthday celebrations, an annual summer family event and our annual holiday party. Come join a team that is made up of experienced, motivated and passionate individuals!
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER 1, 2 or 3
Non-registered architectural school graduate involved in or completed the Architecture Experience Program (AXP) with 0-3 years of experience.
Project Architects and Project Managers
RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS:
Perform all architectural assignments as directed by Project Architect or Project Manager. Works as team member on assigned projects interacting with other professional disciplines.
- Initiate and create designs for assigned projects.
- Develop schematic and design development sketches appropriate to programmatic requirements.
- Cad drafting
- Production of construction documents under the direction of Project Architect or Project Manager.
- Code and Zoning research
- Site Planning/Zoning evaluations
- Will be required to visit job sites for verification and evaluation.
- Will be required to take measurements, document and photograph existing conditions.
- Review & process shop drawings and submittals.
- Product research & selection of appropriate products for use on projects.
- Coordinate with Consulting Engineers.
- Other duties as assigned by Project Architect or Project Manager.
May occasionally supervise the duties of other designers and interns.
PERSONAL QUALITIES and WORK ETHICS:
- Personal time management skills are required.
- Ability to inspire through design, creatively problem solve, and propose intelligent solutions.
- Ability to interact successfully with staff, clients and other professional disciplines.
- Displays honesty and integrity at all times.
- Open to instruction, change; receptive to ideas and concepts.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Displays a team player attitude.
- Demonstrates desire to be a lifelong learner.
Bachelors of Architecture degree, with 3-8 years of work experience in the field of Architecture.
Must be proficient in AutoCad Architecture version 2020 & REVIT and possess working knowledge of Word & Excel.
3D modeling and rendering (Sketch-Up, Photoshop) a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your resume to [email protected]