About Tokarski + Millemann Architects
Tokarski Millemann Architects, LLC, is an established, award-winning architectural firm located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. With licenses in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania we have the capability to do work regionally; although the majority of our work is in New Jersey. Our company provides inspiration to our clients through creative design and extraordinary service. We recently renovated our office to be a showplace of modern design to our clients and provide an awesome place to work. We like to describe it as a professional family atmosphere. Located at the Jersey Shore just off Exit 98….it is one of the best places to live,work and raise a family in New Jersey (and only 7 minutes to the beach.)
Why should YOU choose T+M Architects?
At Tokarski Millemann Architects, or TMA for short, we are always seeking “rock stars” to join our team. We strive to be the best-in-class and need people with the same work ethic. We provide continuous growth opportunities for employees who have the skills and the drive. If you have what it takes, we will help you get there. Your education will continue with us, as we offer internal and external training and mentoring in a collaborative open studio setting. A competitive salary and benefits package in addition to supporting training opportunities for continual professional development is offered. 401K and profit sharing is also available. Our team is made up of a group of experienced, motivated and passionate individuals. Sound interesting? Check out the open positions below for more info:
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Non-registered architectural school graduate involved in or completed the Architecture Experience Program (AXP) with 3+ years of experience.
RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS:
Perform all architectural assignments as directed by Project Architect or Project Manager. Works as team member on assigned projects interacting with other professional disciplines.
- Responsible to initiate and create designs for assigned projects.
- Develop schematic and design development sketches appropriate to programmatic requirements.
- Cad drafting
- Production of construction documents under the direction of Project Manager.
- Detailing of various aspects of building projects.
- Code and Zoning research
- Site Planning/Zoning evaluations
- Will be required to visit job sits for verification and evaluation. Will be required to take measurements, document and photograph existing conditions.
- Review & process shop drawings and submittals.
- Product research & selection of appropriate products for use on projects.
- Coordinate with Consulting Engineers.
- Other duties as assigned by Team Leader.
May occasionally supervise the duties of other designers and interns.
Personal time management skills are required. Ability to problem solve and propose intelligent solutions. Ability to interact successfully with staff, clients and other professional disciplines. Open to instruction, change; receptive to ideas and concepts.
Bachelors of Architecture degree, with 3+ years of work experience in the field of Architecture.
Must be proficient in AutoCad Architecture version 2018, and possess working knowledge of Word & Excel.
3D modeling and rendering (Sketch-Up, Podium, MAX, Rhino) and REVIT a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your resume to [email protected]